At the ECOPROFIT® Academy consultants and
local authority representatives are trained on the ECOPROFIT®
The graduates acquire the necessary
qualifications and authorisation to manage ECOPROFIT® projects
according to official guidelines.
- seminars at the ECOPROFIT® Academy
- the formulation of a practical implementation concept
- the presentation and certification
Consultants and local authority representatives
are trained on a variety of aspects in sustainable and eco-efficient
management with the following focal points:
- ECOPROFIT® Introduction
- Strategic Environmental Management
- Resource Management
- Waste Management
- Energy Management
- Water and Waste Water Management
- Mobility Management
- Legislative and Financial
- PR and Marketing for Public
- Project Management
The lecturers and trainers are selected from a pool of participants of on-going
ECOPROFIT®-Projects (companies, consultants, local authority representatives, universities)
- international experts complete the team.
topic 'environment-related legislation' can be covered by lecturers
from the particular region/city.
Practical Implementation Concept
In order to practice the acquired knowledge the
participants are asked for a formulation of a concrete
implementation concept for ECOPROFIT® in the region/city.
After the successful presentation of the implementation concept the participants
will be certified 'ECOPROFIT® Project Manager' and 'ECOPROFIT® Consultant'.